My Nano - 6.6g

cMidd

I couldn't just not keep a tank...my tanks are up and running but are back in Cedar Park...I transferred schools (USAFA to SE Louisianna) and am now located in Hammond, LA. Enough about me...here is my tank so far...

Day 1:

IMG_7410.jpg

Day 2:

IMG_3397.jpg

Week 2:

IMG_3577.jpg

Week 5: Got really sick of the lighting and stock filter. Was cramping my style :) (plus i'd like to actually put some kind of life in here eventually besides crabs) so I fixed the problem with a Coralife 11" t5 fixture which fit PERFECTLY and a Aquaclear 20...check it out.

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

Coral Banded Shrimp (we'll see how it goes...i've always wanted one)

IMG_0114.jpg

I'm open to any and all suggestions. I will loosely attempt to stock it with my favorite zoas and TRY to keep some SPS near the top of the tank.

Enjoy, and have a GREAT Super Bowl Sunday.

it's been very devoid of life...the first time I have truly been able to be patientblink.png it's paying off.

I have been following your build very closely, but have been pretty quiet...your cube is coming along pretty awesome as well!

as promised.

IMG_3499.jpg

where my pistol shrimp lives....

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_6494.jpg

IMG_9164.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_7786.jpg

when i come across some SPS frags that i like, or maybe the next time i am back home in the ATX, i will glue some of the sides of the tank and see if i can get them to grow.

these were taken a couple days back, but the polyp extension is great. it is always interesting to see how polyp's change color under different light as well.

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_5896.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

i put in a damsel too devil.gif and did a small WC, i'll post when the water clears up (i got some sand strewn around and it made my pistol shrimp mad so he is redigging.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...