Autotopoff.com ARC Group Buy

mFrame

I've gotten word back from Paul at Autotopoff.com for the following deal:

10$ off double switch controllers (http://autotopoff.com/new/Double/index.html)

5$ off single switch controllers (http://autotopoff.com/new/Single/index.html)

5$ off solenoid valves http://autotopoff.com/new/Solenoids/index.html

Does someone here want to coordinate the buy?

I'll take over the GB for ATO.com.

Paul has asked that it be one invoice, so I will be collecting the funds in advance and sending them to him. He will then put together our order and mail it to me to distribute to the club. I have heard he is waiving the minimum order for our club for this group buy which wll help! Funds will be collected either in the form of cash, money order, or paypal. If you choose to pay with paypal you MUST pay any and all fees that comes with the transfer.

If everyone could figure out what they would like to order and get the orders in by Feb. 8th that should allow time for the order to arrive before our feb meeting allowing anyone who orders to have the option of picking their ATO up at the meeting.

If this deadline is too soon then please speak up and we can adjust to help everyone out. If the order comes in and people do not wish to go to the meeting they can stop by my house and pick u their ATO.

For those who do not wish to go to the meeting or stop by my house I will soon be offering a courier service on the weekends, I will post more information about this at a later date once I check a couple more things.

If anyone has any questions please post them so we can get them answered.

Thanks!

-Chris

I beleve if you send the cash via PayPal as a gift there is no charge at least it used to be that way.

This is the case if money comes out of your checking account or existing Paypal account balance. If you use a credit card you'll still get hit with a charge.

No one looking for an ATO?

I would love an ATO, but I'm really confused. What are the necessary components of the ATO??? Do I just use any ole' bucket and attach their switches somehow??? I guess I need to do some research, but would love to not be late for work everyday because I had to top off grin.png

basically get their kit, a pump and a reservior..... the switches get set up however you want them. Once the water lowers and allows the switc to complete the circuit that gives power to the pump and it sends water to where you want. Once the water is raised the switch kills the circuit and turns off the pump.

You can get a double switcch system for redundancy incase the first switch fails to shut the pump off, you pu ta second switch in reverse up higher to shut down the pum once it gets raised and breaks the circuit. You can also take that switcha nd put it in the ATO reservior so it doesn't run without water, prevventing pump damage.

Hopefully i was clear enough, but it is morning so if im unclear please ask and i'll clarify.

basically get their kit, a pump and a reservior..... the switches get set up however you want them. Once the water lowers and allows the switc to complete the circuit that gives power to the pump and it sends water to where you want. Once the water is raised the switch kills the circuit and turns off the pump.

You can get a double switcch system for redundancy incase the first switch fails to shut the pump off, you pu ta second switch in reverse up higher to shut down the pum once it gets raised and breaks the circuit. You can also take that switcha nd put it in the ATO reservior so it doesn't run without water, prevventing pump damage.

Hopefully i was clear enough, but it is morning so if im unclear please ask and i'll clarify.

Great Info. Thanks. smile.png

Quick update, my phone just reminded me that tomorrow is the last day to send money and get in on this group buy.

So far several people have contacted me in PM but no one has placed an order or supplied cash.

I personally will not be buying an ATO since i got a new apex but I will still be organizing and ordering this GB to help everyone out.

Don't forget for those who can't travel or can't make the meeting to get your ATO, I am now starting to offer delivery service, PM for details if your interested.

Chris