Best place to buy corals?

Christian

All of the local stores that sponsor ARC (Aqua-Dome, RCA, and AquaTek) have frag tanks with great prices on various corals. I have purchased items from all three and have been extremely happy. From the Dome alone I have gotten zoas, gorgonian, orange brains, etc from their frag tank.

As for online, you will just have to shop around. But shipping is normally expensive unless you buy a lot, or get involved in a group order (such as Mr. Cob's current ARC only group order).

Shopping at a LFS is always the best option because there's nothing better than walking into a store and actually viewing all of the beautiful livestock. Also, nothing beats talking reef : )

When you don't find what you are looking for at the LFS...then check out online vendors. I recommend being a paid member so you can get the benefits of the discounts that the sponsors offer both locally and online. Whether that be with ARC or another club.]

Aqua dome has a ton of very good corals, anemones, fish and inverts. RCA and aquatek are good as well, but nowhere near the selection as AD, at least for LPS and softies. AAF has very good quality corals and you can often get a really good deal on them. I haven't purchased any from them, by Mr Cob and frags and more both have good corals in their specials and on their website.