A funny thing happened......

subsea

I like the smell of pine needles. It was a natural for me to add a capful of Pinesoil (scented disinfectant) into the water of my Jacuzi. However, in the dark last night, I added a cupfull. The airating jets combined with the Pinsoil created so much airated soap, I had to get out of the Jacuzzi looking like the "Abomnable Snowman". It scared my dog as I walked around naked but for a thick layer of foam. Anyway, today, I drain out over 500 galloons and refill. Hopefully, it will be warm by dark.

Patrick

It is a good day to be soaked. I have two grills running and my Jacuzi is filling at the rate of 10GPM. It will be about an hour before I can turn the heat back on the water and another three hours before 69 degree water is heated to 105 degrees.

It is a good day to be alive. Don't dip corals in my Jacuzi.

Patrick

I like the smell of pine needles. It was a natural for me to add a capful of Pinesoil (scented disinfectant) into the water of my Jacuzi. However, in the dark last night, I added a cupfull. The airating jets combined with the Pinsoil created so much airated soap, I had to get out of the Jacuzzi looking like the "Abomnable Snowman". It scared my dog as I walked around naked but for a thick layer of foam. Anyway, today, I drain out over 500 galloons and refill. Hopefully, it will be warm by dark.

Patrick

I never thought I'd say this, but thank god for foam! You might look into getting some counseling for the dog. :D

Patrick

I never thought I'd say this, but thank god for foam! You might look into getting some counseling for the dog. biggrin.png

To whom it may concern,

My buddy, Miles is an eight year old Black Lab that has been with me since he was a puppy. He has seen it all. He does not need counseling. Depending on whom you talk too, maybe his owner needs couseling.

Patrick