Live Rock

medi

Well I've got just about all my corals sold so it's time for the LR to go. Premium LR that has been running for over 2 years. It's full of hermit crabs, snails, and baby brittle stars. Lots of it has SPS encrusted. All different shapes and sizes are available.

Approx. 120 lbs available.

$3/lbs

• Like 1

this is PREMIUM live rock and a steal at this price.You will never find rock like this in the store and if you did they would charge no les than $10 a pound. Very nice purple.

GLWS Calvin...hate to see you go but you can come visit your tang, corals and MP 40's anytime just make sure you bring me some of Laura's homemade bread. Lol

Thanks again.....all looks great aside from magnet curiosity...I guess just text me when you got a free min tom and we can fig something out....My buddy sends his thanks..He is thrilled about the additions. And there is a bit of a few corals left encrusted so he is like a kid again( face pressed against glass for hours on end). Guess you could say he is hooked.....Hehe.

Yeah you actually should have tons of brittle stars in there. Anytime I would move stuff around it was always crazy to see how many would come out of the rock. I'm glad you're happy with it.

• 4 weeks later...