150g (36x36x30") tank with stand/canopy for sale - $1000

olaggie01

Hi,

I am looking at buying a new tank but I'd like to see if there is any interest in my tank. It was built by a builder in Dallas (david valera) at the end of last year (2010). The dimensions are 36x36x30 made of 1/2" glass with a 2" eurobracing on top. I installed the overflow and it has 3 - 1" holes. The stand was built by a local and is welded steel (not sure on the thickness, but it is 1" x 1" square tubing. I had a local (Andy Seever) build the wood panel and canopy to match out knotty alder in my office. Turned out great. There are 2 flanking bookshelves that were built to hold the ATO on one side and all the electrical equipment on the other side.

Here are some pictures.

b1a6d2fa.jpg

On either side of the stand is a bookshelf with a false back, the left side has the electronics, and the right has my ATO tank.

97113543.jpg

ATO side

71d5827e.jpg

New sump

33deddaa.jpg

1b079796.jpg

Vertical is 30". I may throw in the sump and plumbing but that would be about it. I'll sell the LED setup but it will be an additional $400.

Also, I will deliver if someone pays full price. I will go as far as San Antonio if anyone knows of any SAs looking for a tank. The tank I'm buying is in Dallas, so I'll be driving up there to buy it so if any local Dallas folks want it, it would save an extra trip.

Edited by olaggie01

• 4 weeks later...