WTB: Flaming Prawn Goby

khan_man

Hey everyone, Hope all is well with everyone and their tanks. Like the title states i am wanting to get this fish. I am currently in the process of moving to austin and i am looking for the flaming prawn goby. I want to set up a nano in my frozen yogurt shop and would like to set up a tank for it. I will be taking great care of it i assure you. I love this hobby and am very passionate about it. I have read many facts about them and have done my research. I think they are truley beautiful fish and would like to put it where many others including mannnnny kids can view and enjoy. I know these fish hide alot and it just make your trip to yum yum frozen yogurt that much more interesting!!!!! turned.gif

They're tricky to find locally, but I did find a few places online selling them.

I recommend some sexy shrimp and a goby-pistol pair to accompany one. I'm sure your customers would get a kick out of them and I've read flaming pawns are actually a little less shy if they have some docile tank-mates (safety in numbers I guess.)

Whatever you do though, stay away from pygmy wrasses. I thought a tanaka's wrasse would go great with my nano setup with my Yasha goby... but the li'l bugger nipped off his dorsal fin! I'd imagine it would do the same to a flaming prawn.

Good luck in your search! Great looking fish! :)

first off thank you guys for the advise. Will take all that into consideration, Now Craig at Aquatek When will you have another one in? I am really looking forward to getting this done. I too hope that people get alot of enjoyment out of it.

I just checked our list and found out there are three people in line waiting for them, and also, they've been hard to come by lately. Sorry about that. Give the Aquadome a call and see if they can find one for you. Or you can PM me your name and number and I'll call you when one becomes available.