New Zoa Hybrid

DoMa

I bought some green zoas with yellow centers that I haven't seen before some months ago and they have mixed with some watermelons. I have fragged out the one polyp hoping it will multiply. The center is teal/blue, with yellow, orange, red, green and light/dark blue is the best description I can give. The picture is only cropped and not altered in color in any way. Has anyone seen a morph like this one?

post-115-0-15179400-1311216842_thumb.jpg

Hey! You're getting better at photoshop! :lol: How many polyps do you have now? Is it just a few were the two "parents" meet or are they mixing with the "Parents"? So what are you going to try next?

Hey! You're getting better at photoshop! :lol: How many polyps do you have now? Is it just a few were the two "parents" meet or are they mixing with the "Parents"? So what are you going to try next?

I only have one polyp but it's doing very well right now. I let two colonies grow together and they mixed. I will try something with a tubs blue next since they are spreading soo fast I can't keep them from taking over my acropora space.