Vivid Aquariums GB #20: The Nurse said "clam" and it nearly killed him

mcallahan

ARC's resident nurse, Robb in Austin, has his eye on some clams from Vivid so he's requested a Vivid Aquariums GB!

Vivid Aquariums has a great selection of just about everything, including FISH so peruse their website, then place your order keeping in mind the following:

- Order closes, Monday, July 25th @ 12p. If I don't have your payment, I drop you from the order. Deadlines are deadlines.

- Pickup will be @ my house. Or if we have enough interest, I can coordinate a north/south/central pickup.

- Shipment will arrive Wednesday or Thursday of the same week. That means minimal waiting for your order!

- The shipment usually arrives @ 10:30a so if you can schedule breaking away from lunch or working from home, its a great way to get your goods early!

- minimum GROUP total order is $150. So if we don't get enough interest to have a total order value of $150, it won't go

- $225+ qualifies for free shipping,

- Dry goods DO NOT count towards our order total, DO NOT get the 10% off and DO NOT get free shipping.

- a $10 box fee applies to our order (we split it among everyone ordering)

- 10% off our order if we spend over $350. NOTE: WYSIWYG items do not qualify for 10% off.

Payment works as such: I have to order and pay for everything myself. They won't let everyone pay individually then group our orders together (like @ reefcleaners.org). So I'm requesting that everyone either pay cash or paypal directly to me before 12p on Monday July 25th. Once I get everyone's order, I'll confirm it with them, then send the order off. Payment can be made via paypal or cash.

Vivid Aquariums always gives us customer service and MORE than generous frags so you won't be disappointed. MAKE SURE you check out their WYSIWYG picks. They are adding new inventory all the time and their stuff looks great!

Wanna see their place (and corals) up close and personal? Watch this:

I need to be on the way to the airport by 12:30 on Friday so a Thursday delivery works better for me but since my order is such a small portion of the whole its not a big deal if I have to sit this one out. If you think it will be in early enough Friday still works for me. Also, what is your Paypal address so I can send you the funds.

Thanks

Ben

Here is the order. Robb, your other clam will be in the box, they just took it off their site.

Darth Maul Paly (WYSIWYG) - Size: 1 polyp

Hoeven's Wrasse (Halichoeres melanurus) - Small: 2"-3"

Carpenters Flasher Wrasse (Paracheilinus carpenteri) - Small: 1.5"- 2.5"

McCosker's Flasher Wrasse (Paracheilinus mccoskeri) - Small: 1.25" - 1.75"

3.5" Blue Rim Derasa Clam (WYSIWYG) - Size: 3.5"

Yellow Eye Tang (Ctenochaetus strigosus) - Medium: 2½”-3½“

Yellow Eye Tang (Ctenochaetus strigosus) - Small: 1½”-2½”

Green Clown Goby (Gobiodon atrangulatus) - Small: ¾“-1½“

Ornate Wrasse (Halichoeres ornatissimus) - Small: 2"-3"

5x Sexy Shrimp (Thor amboinensis) - Size: .5"-.75"

Yellow Clown Goby (Gobiodon okinawae) - Small: ¾“-1½“

2x Strawberry Shortcake Acropora (Acropora sp.) - Size: 1" Frag