http://sealifeinc.net

ACampbell

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a few people to go in on a group order to http://sealifeinc.net They have some killer prices. I'm not sure how I'm gonna organize this yet, but I thought I would post to get some initial interest.

My zoo collection has diminished over time. The blues pictured here are the ones that I got from them before. They have some sweet ricordeas too. Let me know if your interested.

med_gallery_3_5_70684.jpg

While my tank is pretty full at the moment (maybe I should have made that bubble tank into a new saltwater one .. :) ), I just wanted to chime in and say that SeaLifeInc has great stuff. I have ordered from them a couple of times and always received high quality items (both corals and fish).

I'd like to join in for a group order if you do one. Thinking of getting some ricordeas.

I've got a 3 polyp frag of those sealife blue zoas if you're interested... before they blow away under one of my rocks!

WOO HOO! Is you rabbit still eating blue zoos?

No, there's one particular piece he liked, but I've got my eye on him. I really want to get a nice big patch of blues for my nano. They come from deeper waters and would appreciate the dimmer light anyway. I also want some blue rics for my 125.

What part of town are you in? If you're North, I'm in!

Yea, I'm at Mo Pac and Duval.

I emailed Ken and asked about group orders. We can all pay on the website. The advantage of the group order is to split the shipping. I'll foot the initial cost of the shipping and everyone participating can pay me their part, either cash or paypal.

So far we have Noodle and KarenM. In order to really make this advantageous I'd like to get at least 2 more people in. They have some really great prices and the best online customer service around, so I encourage everyone to check them out.

He has some really cool videos of him out on the reef. My favorite is him helping rescue urchins for the hurricane. Check them out.

No, there's one particular piece he liked, but I've got my eye on him. I really want to get a nice big patch of blues for my nano. They come from deeper waters and would appreciate the dimmer light anyway. I also want some blue rics for my 125.

Yea, I'm at Mo Pac and Duval.

I emailed Ken and asked about group orders. We can all pay on the website. The advantage of the group order is to split the shipping. I'll foot the initial cost of the shipping and everyone participating can pay me their part, either cash or paypal.

So far we have Noodle and KarenM. In order to really make this advantageous I'd like to get at least 2 more people in. They have some really great prices and the best online customer service around, so I encourage everyone to check them out.

He has some really cool videos of him out on the reef. My favorite is him helping rescue urchins for the hurricane. Check them out.

Thanks for organizing it. I've never done a group order before. Do I send you the info on what I want, or do I order it myself on the website?

Thanks for organizing it. I've never done a group order before. Do I send you the info on what I want, or do I order it myself on the website?

You'll order and pay on the website. Hold off until I get it all figured out. I'll have further instructions for you once the time comes to order.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like this group-buy is going to be a bust, unless someone else wants to take on the responsibility of coordinating the shipping. I am not going to be able to take off from work like I had orginally planned to be there for the package.

It looks like this group-buy is going to be a bust, unless someone else wants to take on the responsibility of coordinating the shipping. I am not going to be able to take off from work like I had orginally planned to be there for the package.

Around what time of the month were you thinking of placing this order. I maybe able to help.

-Cindy-

Around what time of the month were you thinking of placing this order. I maybe able to help.

-Cindy-

Cindy, if you would like to coordinate with everyone. We could do it whenever is best for you. Just give people enough time to put their order in.

Instruction from Ken at SeaLifeInc:

1) Whoever is receiving the package needs to pay the initial $27 for shipping.

2) Then when other people place their order select the "combine with eBay" shipping option.

3) Then put "austinreefclub" in the ID field and the agreed upon ship date in the transaction number field.

4) Then pay the coordinator their part of the shipping in cash when they pick up their items. (will likely be between $5 to $10)

Cindy, if you would like to coordinate with everyone. We could do it whenever is best for you. Just give people enough time to put their order in.

Instruction from Ken at SeaLifeInc:

1) Whoever is receiving the package needs to pay the initial $27 for shipping.

2) Then when other people place their order select the "combine with eBay" shipping option.

3) Then put "austinreefclub" in the ID field and the agreed upon ship date in the transaction number field.

4) Then pay the coordinator their part of the shipping in cash when they pick up their items. (will likely be between $5 to $10)

Anytime after Aug. 15 would be okay w/me. Initial paying fee is fine w/me. I have ordered zoo frags before and very satisfied. I'm here all day so when the shipment comes in, I will post or pm everyone. :thumbsup: I just checked SeaLife website and they'll be closed from Aug. 14-Aug 26. Any orders place during that time will be shipped on Mon. Aug.27th or 28th. I hope this works out for anyone who is joining this order.

Cindy

Thanks for helping out Cindy. I felt bad that I had to back out of coordinating. :thumbsup:

If it ships on the 27th everyone will need to pick up the afternoon of Tuesday the 28th? That will work good for me. 3 weeks will be ample time for every one to get their order in.