Frag Swap meeting for June

theresa

Hi Everyone, wanted to start a list the meeting. There will be power for you to be able to plug in your set-ups. You might want to bring a table if you are planning on setting up a tank. I have a couple of tables here. Does anyone have a pop up tent they can bring with them? As stated before Chuck will be doing some hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, like we did last time. Bring your kids.

If you need something else to help out with getting set-up let me know ASAP

What will you be bring for swap or sale and how much?

If anyone will be bring zoa frags for $10 to $15 let me know, I am interested.

Looking forward to seeing you all. thanks theresa

I can also bring a tent if needed, just let me know.

I will be bringing the following:

softies/leathers- pink tree coral, green tree coral, devils hand, cabbage leather, zoas (multiple kinds), shrooms (multiple kinds), pulsing xenia, some others that I can't remember right now.

LPS - frogspawn, torches (golden yellow tipped)

SPS - monti cap (bright orange, purple, green), unknown encrusting sps (orange mat with bright green polyps)

I am looking for: pink zipper zoas, fairy dust palys, leptastrea (orange/golden), meteor shower, purple hammer, small powerheads/koralia nano/K1's. Happy to trade or pay cash,.

I will have my frag tank setup, does anyone have a table that I can borrow half of? My table is just too big to cram in the minivan.

I can also bring a tent if needed, just let me know.

I will be bringing the following:

softies/leathers- pink tree coral, green tree coral, devils hand, cabbage leather, zoas (multiple kinds), shrooms (multiple kinds), pulsing xenia, some others that I can't remember right now.

LPS - frogspawn, torches (golden yellow tipped)

SPS - monti cap (bright orange, purple, green), unknown encrusting sps (orange mat with bright green polyps)

I am looking for: pink zipper zoas, fairy dust palys, leptastrea (orange/golden), meteor shower, purple hammer, small powerheads/koralia nano/K1's. Happy to trade or pay cash,.

I will have my frag tank setup, does anyone have a table that I can borrow half of? My table is just too big to cram in the minivan.

I will have a table for youi. If you will bring the tent just in case. PM sent

Oh, I forgot. I will also be bringing some bags of chaeto to give away, just in case anyone is looking for macro.

And I i will also have a limited number of true yellow scroll coral, forgot to put those on the list.

Oh, I forgot. I will also be bringing some bags of chaeto to give away, just in case anyone is looking for macro.

And I i will also have a limited number of true yellow scroll coral, forgot to put those on the list.

If you have two bags of chaeto to spare I would appreciate it.

No problem. I normally thin about 6 GALLONS a month. I have plenty to share with everyone. The only rule is that you can't give it back :) This has got to be the best stuff I have ever had. It routinely takes over the world here.

We have a couple of 4' and a 6' table. Let meknow if you need them.

Will you please bring the tables? You will have the same parking spot you had last time waiting for you. thanks

We have a couple of 4' and a 6' table. Let meknow if you need them.

Will you please bring the tables? You will have the same parking spot you had last time waiting for you. thanks

WOW the best parking spot! Of course I'll being the tables.

Dave-