Salt Group Buy at River City Aquatics

Bry

I've been talking with Jake. Here's what we have. After reading it I hope you want the Red Sea Pro so we can get this done. You'll see why:

Red Sea has undergoneprice increases and I wanted to let it settle before committing to a price. RedSea has been a little difficult for our wholesalers to get in large quantitiesdue to the shipping logistics from Israel, another reason why the cost has goneup. They currently to not have a large stock of the regular Red Sea salt, butthey do have some Red Sea Pro salt.

I can do $43.00 plus tax to club members for the 175 gallon mix bucket of RedSea Pro. You only need commitment for about 15 buckets and we'll take the otherhalf of the pallet. (Regular price is $59.99!!!)

Let me know if you're interested and how manyy'all need. I have the salt scheduled to arrive next Friday, a week from today. (Can be postponed if needed)

(On regular Red Sea Salt) He didn't give aprice on it just because he didn't have much on hand wasn't sure when he wasgetting his next shipment

Please jump in and tell me if you need some, are willing to take the Pro version and how many? I hope next Friday works for you as I really need some and RCA is willing to take half the pallet so we do not need as many buckets.

FYI, you DO pick up your order at RCA.

Thanks,

Bryan

Is the salt in individual bags or all in a bucket?

I'll take 5, please.

It's in a bucket, I'm not sure about individual bags in the bucket. So to be sure, are you wanting 5 buckets?

Anyone want any coralife? I'll talk to a friend of mine and see how many he wants but probably would want around 6-8 buckets, I will confirm on Monday. I will buy RSP if that was the only option.

Anyone want any coralife?

Since RCA is wanting 15 instead of only 10 buckets, we will only need to get 15 buckets for this group buy. I don't really want to start swaying people that I've already counted toward another salt after RCA is kind enough to set this deal up and take so many buckets. I only need one more bucket of Red Sea Pro to make this happen. Hey Hydro, I thought you were wanting 6 buckets of Pro?

By the way, RCA has asked that I proved the names & quantities of everyone in on this deal. Those who have said they want some Pro, please PM me your real names so I can submit to RCA.

Thanks,

Bryan

Hey guys. Thanks for your responses to getting your names to me. I only have one person's name left that I need sent over then I'll email Jake @ River City Aquatics.

And thank you all too. I need salt as well so thanks for jumping on this with me to save us all money.

I'll get the list to RCA, then we can go pick them up THIS FRIDAY 5/22 (not sure of a time).

Hey guys. Thanks for your responses to getting your names to me. I only have one person's name left that I need sent over then I'll email Jake @ River City Aquatics.

And thank you all too. I need salt as well so thanks for jumping on this with me to save us all money.

I'll get the list to RCA, then we can go pick them up THIS FRIDAY 5/22 (not sure of a time).

Hey Bry, did you mean Fri the 27th?

This still available? I need a bucket of RSCP. Im having to start over on my tank :(

I haven't heard from on other person in several days so I'll get you on the list.

Just gave RCA the final list. I only had one person that didn't respond to me about the name (see above) I hope he/she is taken care of.

Jake will get the salt this Friday during the day. I'll try to get the time and edit this post but I'm sure it will be mid afternoon-ish.

When you go Friday to pick it up, just give them your name and pay for it then. Easy-cheesy.

Just gave RCA the final list. I only had one person that didn't respond to me about the name (see above) I hope he/she is taken care of.

Jake will get the salt this Friday during the day. I'll try to get the time and edit this post but I'm sure it will be mid afternoon-ish.

When you go Friday to pick it up, just give them your name and pay for it then. Easy-cheesy.

Cool, thanks for getting this together!:cool:

Ramsey, normally you'd be fine but RCA said it wasn't all shipped. Give them a call first. I bet they would give you some of theirs to get you what you needed.

Ramsey, normally you'd be fine but RCA said it wasn't all shipped. Give them a call first. I bet they would give you some of theirs to get you what you needed.

That's cool. I'll give them a call Tuesday. It's no big deal if I have to wait. I still have about 3/4 of a bucket of salt left which should last me a while. I just wanted to stock up while the gettin's good. smile.gif

Thanks for putting this together!