Moving to KC sale - 7 frags, a small colony, and two fish for $40

DaJMasta

The end of the day today is my goal to sell everything to be able to clean out the tank (selling the tank would be great too) as tomorrow I pack the truck and early sunday I drive out. Make me an offer or just stop by and pick things up, if you want to bat cleanup and drop me a line at 7 or 8pm I would be happy to sell you the remainder. Also, cash only and I will not hold unless you arrange a paypal transfer for the items. I will check back on this thread often and PMs are a good way to reach me. I live at 51st and N Lamar and cannot deliver (no car).

Combos:

All corals and fish: $40

All live rock: $80

24G Setup: $150 (see below for what it includes)

All live stuff: $100

And livestock in the main tank:

4 - Red and yellow scroll coral - $20

6 - Magician zoa frag - $5

15 - Green and Orange Echinata Acan frag - $5

16 - Green and Brown Favia frag - $5

17 - Green (Milie? Prostrata?) Acro frag - $5

20 - Green and Blue Acro mini-frag - $5

21 - Orange Polyp Montipora Digiata larger frag - $5

30 (Not numbered, but center right in the pic in this post) - Green and Red Rhodactis mushrooms - $5

Fish:

Lattice Cardinalfish - $10

Green Banded Goby - $5

Live rock:

All of it - $90 - Everything pictured in the main tank and the 5G tank. Included encrusted goodies include 2 acros, 2 pocilloporas, and some zoas. Also coming with is an emerald crab, the little guy doesn't want to let go, so i'll just let him be if the next tank will support it.

Equipment:

24G JBJ Nano Cube with no hood, stand, JBJ Nano Glo light, MaxiJet 900, JBJ surface skimmer - $150

Pics of what remains:

Corals:

corals.jpg

Goby:

goby.jpg

24G live rock and setup:

tankrock.jpg

Additional bucket-o-live rock:

bucketrock.jpg

It needs to go as I don't have a home for it when the tank is taken down. Just come get it, if you're willing to take all the live stuff I'll knock $20 off the total.

Then is a whole collection of pictures of the corals. Each coral is numbered and where it is in the pictures is numbered as well. If you want specific history of a coral I know where I got most of them and what they were called (if there's any info) for most. I can also tell you how they've done in my tank relative to other corals I've kept.

corals1.jpg

corals2.jpg

corals3.jpg

corals4.jpg

corals5.jpg

corals6.jpg

corals7.jpg

corals8.jpg

corals9.jpg

corals10.jpg

Wow, great collection, too bad you have to part with it. You did a great job with the pics and numbering too.

I'm interested in the white and gree pipe organ if I can meet you after work (after 5pm) tomorrow.

If so let me know and I'll PM you my contact info.

Wow, great collection, too bad you have to part with it. You did a great job with the pics and numbering too.

I'm interested in the white and gree pipe organ if I can meet you after work (after 5pm) tomorrow.

If so let me know and I'll PM you my contact info.

Other PMs replied to. Bry, I won't be around from 4-10pm or so on tuesday. I have no problem with meeting late or earlier if those are options for you. In the next few days I have a series of rehearsals for commencement in the evenings, then my family is coming to town, so until sunday I don't expect the dinnertime hours to be free. Earlier in the day is fine except for thursday, late at night is always an option (I am a night person and will be up past midnight). The neighborhood isn't bad either.

Stock updated and PMs replied to. If you messaged me about something and I didn't get back to you, just let me know. I'm already having trouble keeping track of who's looking for what and can come when :)

Noted, by the amount of interest that may not be too long now. That frag was originally on a plug and epoxied into place, do you think it's worth it to break that part of it off and just leave the remainder? If that was the case I'd be able to get it up for sale sooner, but some of the coral would undoubtedly be on the rock after the removal (its been encrusted for some time). Otherwise I'd be looking at breaking up the piece of rock, and it's in none to convenient of a place to make that happen.

Another update to stock and the new PMs should have replies as well.

what ever is easiest for you. im not in a hurry for it i can wait either way if its ok that i get both at the same time. id hate to break the coral or the rock. how big is the rock its on? maybe ill just buy the rock and the coral if its not to big. it looks as though other things may be attached to it. also ill take number 1 too, if no ones claimed it.

Matt

The rock its on is a sort of triangular wedge thing (3 sided pyramid?) that's almost 8 inches long (tall dimension of the pyramid) and is 7" tall and 5" wide at the widest part. It's also got a small frag of the other pocillopora near where the season's greetings monti currently resides. I don't mind selling the whole rock, but it's sort of balancing the top rock now, so I'd still like to hold off on it until more things are out of the sandbed, as the aquascape may go down with it.

:lol: There's no dibs without paying, but it's still here and no one has specifically mentioned it in an inquiry so far. It's a little bitty frag, but it does have some nice color - send me a PM if you're interested.

Otherwise Matt you have a PM and the stock has been updated.

thats what i meant DJ! you have paypal? can or sell me 23 and 24 for $15 since you said 23 was pretty small! i can send you paypal! i can meet you tomorrow anytime after 8:30a.m.

:lol: There's no dibs without paying, but it's still here and no one has specifically mentioned it in an inquiry so far. It's a little bitty frag, but it does have some nice color - send me a PM if you're interested.

Otherwise Matt you have a PM and the stock has been updated.

Edited by MasonHoff

I'm around until 6:30 tonight, then starting sunday at noon I can be available at almost any time (my week for packing and such).

Also updated stock, soon the fish and rock will go up, but I need to get a little more open space before the fish can go.... as I want them to be caught and in holding before I sell to be sure you can actually pick them up when you come...

Updated stock to include the rock from the main tank.

Here's the deal:

I need this stuff gone before friday, graduation is done, and I've got the whole week to pack. That means virtually any time you can pick it up is fine with me starting sunday the 22nd at noon. I will also be selling the tank and stand (with modular surface skimmer - not the tunze -, MJ900(1200?) return pump, and JBJ Nano Glo Fuge light). Let's start it at $180, but I can't sell it until all or almost all of the stuff is out. If you are interested in simply buying the tank and whatever's left, say so and we can work something out.

Reduced the size of the first post, lowered some prices, everything is listed. I can hold the fish in the 5G now (rock is in a bucket with circulation and heat) so if you give me a little warning I can catch what you want and keep it there. This stuff needs to be gone by friday.

If you've got an under-tank sump/refugium and are looking to trade let me know what you have, I'm in the market for one.