hello all

CaptainBob

hey everyone, chances are I've bagged up something for most of you in the last few months, I'm the skinny dude who started working at Aquatek a while back, I kept meaning to register on here but beer, women, and waterchanges kept distracting me... but at any rate I'm here now, and I look forward to getting to a few meetings and frag swaps sooner than later :)

hey everyone, chances are I've bagged up something for most of you in the last few months, I'm the skinny dude who started working at Aquatek a while back, I kept meaning to register on here but beer, women, and waterchanges kept distracting me... but at any rate I'm here now, and I look forward to getting to a few meetings and frag swaps sooner than later :)

Are you the one with the lip rings? If so, I'm the lady that comes in every week or so just to check out what you have. You were feeding the lionfish for me the other day, you tried to feed the rhino looking fish but he wasn't interested. I think I had my 12 yr old daughter with me......anyway, I'm fairly new here myself, but welcome!

Are you the one with the lip rings? If so, I'm the lady that comes in every week or so just to check out what you have. You were feeding the lionfish for me the other day, you tried to feed the rhino looking fish but he wasn't interested. I think I had my 12 yr old daughter with me......anyway, I'm fairly new here myself, but welcome!

yup, that's me. I liked that little lion a lot, whoever has him now got a great fish.

thanks for the welcomes :rolleyes:

edit- just threw a handful of pics up in the members gallery, I'll get more up another time when teh interwebs aren't being slow

Edited by CaptainBob

Hya Capt'n! I have come to the decision that because of our mutual love of lion fish you shall forever be know has the the Fuzzy Pirate!

fuzzycaptiancopy.jpg

-Kat

Lol... you forgot the piercings!!!

btw... Welcome Cap'n!