Another new guy here

C Lo Slice

Hey what's up everyone. My name is Caleb, I live down in Buda, and I'm 22 years old. My mom bought me a brand new 60 gallon tank and stand for a housewarming gift last month, as I've been wanting to get a saltwater tank up and running for the past year or so. It currently has nothing but water and sand in it with a cannister filter going. I'm a newbie at this, but I've done tons of research and I can't wait to get everything set up and operational.

Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself

Nice... gorgeous neighborhood. I have many fond memories of that place from high school parties haha. My mother would be on the flip side of 967 in Elliott Ranch. I love this area... couldn't imagine living anywhere else

Welcome to the addiction.

I would like to extend a personal invite to our meeting this weekend. You can meet some of your follow 'southies". . .

Dave-

That would be cool... although it IS my wife's birthday weekend (spent her 21st in Lubbock, so I'm being forced to make it up to her haha). When and where is the meeting?