New Reefer!!!

Dustin Blevins

I just found this club and I figured I would introduce myself. I am currently setting up a 30 gallon saltwater tank, well more like I am in the planning process... I have all the items I need besides the light and now I'm in search of the perfect livestock for it (all ideas and help appreciated ^_^ ) I am pretty set on some of the new clown morphs and I think I'm going to get a pair of the dominos... Other than that everything is still up in the air... I'm not sure wether to go with anenomes (for the clown fish) or to go with corals.. I was told it's better to pick one or the other, but I've also heard doing both is fine.. That's some more research I need to do I guess.

Looks like there is a lot of helpful tips around here and I hope to learn a lot here.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! Seems like you are on the right path by doing lots of research. Anemones are a much more advanced animal, and require mature tanks to survive. But like I said, research is the right way to kick things off.