Starting over after the Move

Lamont

I did a little rock work on my tank last week end. So I have two videos you may want to look at. The first one is in HD.(excuse the music; I was jamming) The second video is in HD, but I used the macro feature on the camera. It only looks good on close ups of the tank and coral. The fish that are in the tank consist of a Copperband butterfly fish, Sailfin Tang, Exquisite Fairy Wrasse, Blueface Fairy Wrasse, Longfin Fairy wrasse, Diamond Goby and a Misbar clown.

This is the macro version of the tank. It kind of shows the corals a little better.

Thanks for watching!

Nice tank!

Very nice.....I'm so jealous :D

Have you been getting frags from AAF? I see some things that look quite familiar...we're probably bidding against each other...

Thank you Tim and Mel! Yes I have been getting a lot of stuff from AAF. I think I have bought about 17 corals from them in the last two weeks. I wish I could get some of those Japanese Acans, but I cant see myself coughing up $60-$100 for a few heads. Geeeeesh!! :D

man your tank looks amazing. im so jealous...i should have you do my rockwork lol

Wow! Great looking tank. Really like the rock work that you got going on there, very nice!

Thanks for looking guys! I spent about 4 hours doing the rock work. I always like to make over and unders as well as caves with big entrances. It gives the tank a sense of depth.

Ballistic.reefer, I would help if you ever need to restack your rocks. LMK :D

Whats AAF? Your tanks looks nice and I need stuff like that too.

AAF is Austin Aqua Farms.(one of our sponsors) Its based in Taylor,Tx. He has Ebay auctions just about every week that end on Sundays. The corals start at $.99 and go up from there. There are usually about 50 or more corals to bid on. The good thing about it is you can go pick your winnings up instead of having it shipped. You should check it out. I have won some corals with bids as low as $3.25. You can also go to the store on Saturdays from 1-4pm.