180 DSA reef ready system

omnifish

This is a brand new, unused 180 gallon glass reef-ready aquarium system. It includes:

- Deep Sea Aquatics glass tank 60 x 24 x 31, with center overflow, drilled with dual drain and return holes.

- black wood cabinet stand with front doors and doors on both ends.

- black wood canopy with hinged front panel.

-2 All Glass overflow kits with drain and return standpipes and loc line diverters.

- Oceanic brand model 3 wet/dry sump filter with 2 intake and 2 return bulkheads.

- 1 Eheim model 1262 return pump rated at 900 gph.

- 1 Coralife 48" metal halide/power compact light with 2 150 watt 10k halide bulbs and 2 96 watt actinic pc bulbs, and 4 blue moonlight LED bulbs, with separate switches.

- hanging kit for light.

-1 Spectrapure brand Maxpure MPDI 60 gal. per day 4 stage RO filter.

- approx. 250 lbs. aragonite and crushed coral in bags.

I was trying to sell this as a system, but I have decided to part it out separately. This is all brand new never used equipment that was acquired from a customer and never set up. Let me know what you're interested in and I will quote you prices.

Asking $2750 for everything.

Tank, stand and canopy-- $1950

post-1880-0-13445400-1300751679_thumb.jp

post-1880-0-81711100-1300751696_thumb.jp

post-1880-0-83203600-1300751709_thumb.jp

How much for the stand and canopy?

Here's the deal- I will take $800 for the stand and canopy ( they list for around $1500) and $850 for the tank (list $1200), but ONLY if i get solid confirmation on each one. So if we can get the tank and the stand/canopy deal done together, it can work. Otherwise, I'm just gonna keep them paired up as one unit. This also means I've dropped the price for all 3 pieces to $1650, which is a hell of a deal!

This is a brand new, unused 180 gallon glass reef-ready aquarium system. It includes:

- Deep Sea Aquatics glass tank 60 x 24 x 31, with center overflow, drilled with dual drain and return holes.

- black wood cabinet stand with front doors and doors on both ends.

- black wood canopy with hinged front panel.

-2 All Glass overflow kits with drain and return standpipes and loc line diverters.

- Oceanic brand model 3 wet/dry sump filter with 2 intake and 2 return bulkheads.

- 1 Eheim model 1262 return pump rated at 900 gph.

- 1 Coralife 48" metal halide/power compact light with 2 150 watt 10k halide bulbs and 2 96 watt actinic pc bulbs, and 4 blue moonlight LED bulbs, with separate switches.

- hanging kit for light.

-1 Spectrapure brand Maxpure MPDI 60 gal. per day 4 stage RO filter.

- approx. 250 lbs. aragonite and crushed coral in bags.

I was trying to sell this as a system, but I have decided to part it out separately. This is all brand new never used equipment that was acquired from a customer and never set up. Let me know what you're interested in and I will quote you prices.

Asking $2750 for everything.

Tank, stand and canopy-- $1950

I've lowered the price on the tank/stand/canopy to $1650, since I've had inquiries on the tank and stand seperately.

How much for the TANK? since someone is interesting in the stand and canopy.

do you want upgrade, bro? :doh:

Always welcome :D never know what tomorrow bringss :D

If I can't sell the tank with the stand, I will sell the tank for $800

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...