Texas State Aquarium - Corpus?

dap42

I went there a few years back when I visited Corpus for the first time. It is a decent aquarium, but nothing spectacular (like Sheds in Chicago or Monterey Bay in California). They have your typical fresh and saltwater areas. There is a dolphin show also.

Actually, just thinking about it, Moody Gardens in Galveston was really cool (and better than TSA). They have different "pyramids" which house a rain forest, an aquarium, and some other stuff.

Edited by seahorsejl

I have to go with Moody Gardens, too. My parents live in Houston and everytime we go visit, the kids want to go to the aquarium there. They like the other parts too, but the aquarium rules. (smart kids! :D )

That is USS Lexington, Aircraft carrier. Really nice and very fascinated about the history of USS Lex. We took 5 hours of tourist. long and lots of history. Unfortunately that we haven't see TSA, Shame on me. :D Time is not permit. someday we will go CC again and tour TSA.

Edited by aeroaustin

i agree with everyone above, TSA isn't really worth the time, moody is awesome. but, noone mentioned the world aquarium in dallas, a very nice aquarium with all sorts of raiforest life as well. they also have tanks representing the different reefs around the world, very nice! oh, and of course the "jackass" penguins