corals for sale

Hydro

You got it. The peach spot zoas are on the 3rd page, and in the post where they are mentioned, top left hand pic. The picture is lousy, they look better than that. The skirts are grey and the centers are a peachy yellow color.

I would like 15 - $1 Kedd Reds, 5 - $1 Blue Zoas, and 5 - $2 Fresh Impressions. I can pick up at RC tomorrow night if that still works for your timing. Can I also bring the cash then like we did for the CUC earlier this month?

Thanks,

Mike

I really hope that I got everything right! There was over 60 frags total and it was hard to keep up with everything. I hope everyone was able to meet up with Lucas too.

I would suggest to keep the zoas in the shade but still in good flow until they all open back up. Also it doesn't hurt to hit them with a turkey baster once a day lightly until they all open up too. If any of the zoas haven't opened opened up in a couple of days send me a pm and we can talk about what to do.

Thanks everyone!

• 1 month later...

awsome! couldnt find the directions to your house! but i live in nw. and saw you may have someone that lives or drives up in this area? but i am willing to drive down there if not! posta link of your directions or if you have someone that drives up to nw austin that would be awsome!