corals for sale

Hydro

Bump

Added corals to the thread over the weekend. I will have someone at RCA at 7:15-7:30 on Wednesday if anyone else wants to get something..... its not too late! I added extra heads to almost every frag to make them an even sweeter deal.

is the red mille anything i have HYDRO

No, I need to send you a pic. The polyps are red but the base is dark pink. Its as close to a red mille as I have seen, I bought it as a bright pink mille with blue tips. Over the last few months its changed to a deep red color.

Stephen, can I get $5 each of the kedds red, the $1/ blue ones, and fire and ice please? I'd also like an inch of the hyacinth bird nest. I'll get them at rca like the crabs. Can I send the money then? Don't have a papal acct...

ok so 5 each of the KR, FI, and blue zoas. Also 1" of the hyacinth birdnest, I'll hook you up on this one :wave:. OK you got it. Yes RCA just like last time. No worries you can just pay when you pick up.

Hey, guys! I've found myself in a scheduling pickle and won't be able to make the RCA pickup on Wed. Is there someone up north who's getting something from Hydro that can pick up my kedd's reds for me on Wed, then let me swing by their place on Thurs?