corals for sale

Hydro

I would like 4 polyps of the fruit loops please. I have cash on hand and im stuck at the shop...mind coming down to RCA? Or anyone wanting to pick my frag up for me?

I'm trying to setup a RCA meeting at 7:30 on Wednesday next week. I'lll frag your fruit loops for you, I know you are good for it ;)

ohhhh so you know where the good BBQ is in Elgin, most people go to southside or meyers...they don't know about crosstown.

yes both those are amazing and have th BEST sausage available.... :) great food and good service my dad brought some sausage to our BBQ lastweekend oh man its heaven lol

You need to order some catalogs so I can make a delivery out there and pick up some corals :)

lol, we are actually just about to order some catalogs that we will need asap, my deisnger is just finishing up some new pages

I've got this really nice neon green fungia plate. Its pretty cool because it has bright white polyps. I've never fed it so its real easy to keep. I've had it for 6 months or so and I'm not crazy about getting rid if it but the extra room on my sand bed would be nice.

$75

post-1255-0-46269100-1296232973_thumb.jp

post-1255-0-48155200-1296233009_thumb.jp

Directions out here

From up north and central take 290 east to Elgin, on the other side of Elgin take 95 south towards bastrop and go 6 miles to 1924 hwy 95 north. Parmer does hit 290 too. Its 1/4 north of camp swift military base. Don't use google maps or GPS because you will get lost. GPS the military base and that will get you very close. If coming from south take toll road to 290 east or take 71 to 95 north and go 1/4 mile past the military base. If you want my # send me a pm, thanks.

It's hard for me to take a good picture since its in the back of my tank, this pic doesn't do it justice. It's got metalic green base, pink coralites, and pink polyps. I'm serious when I say this is an amazing sps. It's in my top 3 favorites that I have ever seen. It's a pretty fast grower too. I really hesitate to sell any of it but I spent alot on the mini colony and would like to get some back.

post-1255-0-05716900-1296234703_thumb.jp

Cool no problem, thanks... You got sweet zoas, and I'm loving the huge colonies you have.... Mind telling your secret to thriving zoos.... :)

Thanks, the trick is to let the colony grow out before fragging. Colonies grow much faster than small frags. A frag may put on a head every few weeks but a large colony could put on several heads in a couple days.