Lots of misc equipment for sale

reefman

pms are full but ill take the refractometer and TDS meter for 30?

Phamily - I think all the reactors are spoken for, but the denitrator is yours if you want it. Let me know.Olaggie and mhart302 - The kalk reactor is a Deltec. I can't find the model # on it (I don't think Deltec ever puts their model #'s on their stuff). The reactor is 18 and 1/2 inches tall and has a footprint of 5 and 1/2 x 5 and 1/2 inches.Medi - The chiller is $200 if parted out from the mixing station.Toxiq Reef - the bulbs are reserved for you.Stephen

not sure if you missed my post but will you take 30 for TDS and refractometer?

Phamily, anytime this weekend. Also, great to hear the CB and YT are doing good, especially the CB since they are always so delicate. Give me a call later today or I can call you.Stephen

Am I missing something?

Sorry Archie. I've been offered the asking price of both of those. I generally won't consider a lower offer until I see if anyone wants it for the asking price, particularly since all this stuff is hugely discounted even below what used equipment goes for.

Otherwise, I always go by who voiced interest first (either thread post or PM). Since this stuff is posted both on ARC and MAAST, it gets a little complicated at times.

Stephen

Sorry Archie. I've been offered the asking price of both of those. I generally won't consider a lower offer until I see if anyone wants it for the asking price, particularly since all this stuff is hugely discounted even below what used equipment goes for.

Otherwise, I always go by who voiced interest first (either thread post or PM). Since this stuff is posted both on ARC and MAAST, it gets a little complicated at times.

Stephen

)

Thanks for the response. I would have done full price for both (I still will if I am first in line) please let me know either way. Thanks

OK, to update everyone...

The first several people that had replied to the ad have bought:

All 2LF reactors

TDS meter

Refractomer

One Luminarc reflector (one still available)

Deltec Kalk reactor

Ehiem pump

Maxi-jet 600 (I still have a 400 available)

4 ft T5 fixture

Tsunami Wave Maker

I believe all the other items on the original list are still available.

Thanks everyone, I wish I had more reactors, TDs meters, and refractometers to sell but I did it by the order in which people responded.

Stephen

So you are looking for a price on one of the blue barrels and the rack/stand they are all sitting on?

Anyone interested in a 1/10 HP Artica chiller? If I could get someone to take that, it would be easier for me to break up the mixing station, although I am not saying I won't do it at some point anyway.

Stephen

im not going to take it. i think im done with kalk. thinking im gonna go another way, alk swings have been kicking my butt. sorry for the late reply.

Matt

thanks Stephen.

Stephen,

Let me know when I can come get the kalk reactor if I am still next in line.

Chris