Wtb: Any Type Of Xenia

irishtexan

Hey all!

I am looking for any type of xenia. I am looking for a lot of it. It will be to cover one of my island rocks. This rock is huge and its just for xenia so i need lots of it.

Just PM me prices. I would like to see pics too.

Thanks!

-Andrew

Thanks headless I will have to contact him.

GKarshens- That is really nice xenia! About how big are the stalks?

I am still interested in alot more! I am looking for any kind. Preferrably alot for a low price.

Thanks!

-Andrew

heys. i have some xenia to off load. that stuff grows like crazy. i have some pinkish/silver xenia. i prolly have around 5 or so stalks i can spare. i'll get some pictures tonite and upload 'em. 3 stalks are mounted to rubble/ dead cap , and 2 i will have to frag.

well, sorry for not posting the pics. my camera is not functioning properly. it is pink pulsating xenia. it looks just like GKarshens' xenia. i looked, and only have 4 stalks to get rid of. the stalks are about 4"-6" in length and about 1"-1.5" in diameter. how bout $10 a stalk?

I've got some pink Anthelia you could have. I got a small frag from Robert (Hammondegge) a year ago and it's going crazy. It doesn't pulse like Xenia but they are related. It has individual stalks unlike Xenia. Anyways, I've got a frag or two if you want it.

This is only one of the places it has spread.

coralanthelia.jpg

Edited by xcreonx

You can just have some. It grows so fast I'll always have more than I need. I have a frag with probably 12+ stalks - Anthelia is one polyp per stalk unlike xenia. It's mounted on some aragonite so it's easy to superglue. Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Irish,

I have a rock of nice white xenia with many, many stalks which is about 8" high when fully extended. My wife wants to see if I can walk some stalks off onto a rock to keep one or two but I'd be happy to let the rest go very cheaply if you are still interested. :)