Which 'rare' Zoanthids / Palys do YOU have?

Brooks

Hey everyone... I just went through 160 pages on another website of people showing off their LE/Rare Palys and Zoanthids. I'm hooked.

Anyways, I was going to see what I can find locally. Keep in mind: I'm looking for stuff that is not common.

My list of things I want to get:

Rastas

Mowhawks

Hornets

DJ's Pink and Gold's

Darth Mauls

Utter Chaos

Nightmares

The list will grow.

Thanks all!

-Brooks

i made a list of wanted zoas a while back that eventually i want to get most of, but there is A LOT

-Emerald isle zoas

-Peacock-eye zoas

-Ultra lord of the rings protopalys-neptunes cove

-ultra fire and ice zoas-neptunes cove

-ultra rings of Neptune

-spiderman zoas

-blue angel zoas

-bumble-bee zoas-neptunes cove

-gold eagle-eyes zoas

-blue voodoo zoas

-sunburst zoas

-African morning glory zoas(blue steel)

-valentines day massacre palys

-Sunshine zoas

-ether (yellowgas) zoas

-royal hornets

google some of these!! theyre awesome!!

Ok, if there are 160 pages how rare can rare zoa actually be?

It's only rare if you believe them. Brewkz everything I gave you is now to be known as LE Pawpolyps-monti, zoa, paly, etc.... feel free to insert colors as need be. This is because they came from my tnak, hence from this point forward they shall always be LE. To add to this theory, all of my corals are "rare" since I rarely frag anything. So you now have your very own ultra rare LE Pawpolyps encrusting zoanthids. Please feel free to upload pics to that website you mentioned.

I want Bleedin Heart Zoas... Id give my left leg for one...

We have several in our tank that we arent sure exactly what they are, and several that were not sure if they are what we thought they were. My conclusion is there are TOO many types that are close to looking the same.

You know what I did with my "rare" zoos back in the day??? I scrubbed em with a wire brush in my sink with hot water so they'd go away. They take up way too much room for sps and other finer corals. My advice to you is drop the zoos and stick with acans, chalices, etc.

You know what I did with my "rare" zoos back in the day??? I scrubbed em with a wire brush in my sink with hot water so they'd go away. They take up way too much room for sps and other finer corals. My advice to you is drop the zoos and stick with acans, chalices, etc.

This is a ignorant comment and I'm pretty sure he didn't ask for your advice.

This is a ignorant comment and I'm pretty sure he didn't ask for your advice.

This was a joke, you should chill out.