SPS For Sale

Brooks

Ya know Brooks I wasn't gonna say nuthin but man I thought we had a dealio last night on chat and then you posted this thread. What happened to you bringing me all the SPS and then we were going to go to the AAF sale tomorrow and buy you replacement LPS? I guess that deal is over ;)

Brooks what kinda Lps are you looking for? I have a pretty nice favia and 3 heads of torch and some blastos torch cant really go anywhere yet due to clowns hosting in it. I'm moving to just sps and zoas. Gonna get rid of everything else eventually.

Hey everyone. Well, its getting to the point where I can't do SPS anymore. Not enough time, and not enough money (shut up Mark and Clint). After a lighting failure, a heat increase, and a salinity problem, they are somewhat discolored. I will not decrease their value because of this. I know what they can be, and what they have been in my tank, and with proper care they will easily be restored to their former glory.

I'll be listing them out as I can think of what they are.

1. Cali Tort Mini-ish Colony-thing. 3" in length (maybe more), two branches coming up that are like, 3" high. Asking $40

Here is an older picture from when I first got it. It has encrusted the plug it is on mostly, and has thickened up.

DSC_7869.jpg

2. Recently acquired Pink Milli Colony. It began to RTN, so it was cut in to multiple pieces to stop... it worked. There is a big piece, 3.5+ inches in length, multiple branches ranging from 1.5" to 3" and is on a rock. It is doing well. The other pieces are not attached and doing fine too. Ranging from 1"-3"+

Big piece - $30

Small pieces - $10/inch

Here is a picture from LiveAquaria. It isn't as photoshopped vibrant in my tank, but it still needs to color up.

NewAcro.jpg

3. Pink Lemonade Tiny Colony. Multiple branches, fully encrusted. Pretty. About 2.5" high, 1.5" in length. Asking $45

Have a tinier piece, asking $20

Picture from when I first got it:

DSC_7862.jpg

4. Rainbow Monti - Just got it - Hasn't colored up - asking what I paid-- $25 No pictures of it yet.

5. Somewhat discolored Superman Monti - 1"x.5" It was pretty until my lights got messed up. Just needs a little love. $15

6. My prized, amazing, absolutely gorgeous Sunset Milli colony. I'm still undecided on selling this, and don't quite have a price in mind. It will be well worth an upwards of $150. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Old picture:

DSC_8254.jpg

Thank you for looking!

-Brooks

i take pink lemonade, pinkmili and super man monti...can pick 'em up tomorrow @ 4pm. need direction?...