king midas zoos

mikedelgado

I have 3 frags I made a couple weeks ago healed up and ready to go. I can deliver to my work in round rock if that helps since I live way out here in Salado

4ish polyp frag $15

6ish polyp frag $20

10ish polyp frag $30

thanks for looking 512 924 2064

Hey Mike,

I would like the 6 polyp one. The only day I can pick it up is on Thursday. The last time that I met you during lunch, I made it late back to work. I have Thursday off. If you can wait until Thursday I will take them off your hands.

Edited by julespinkyd

Hey Mike,

I would like the 6 polyp one. The only day I can pick it up is on Thursday. The last time that I met you during lunch, I made it late back to work. I have Thursday off. If you can wait until Thursday I will take them off your hands.

I got ya , thursday is fine. please call me the nite before so I dont forget to bring em in the morning

Hey Mike I will take the six... Sorry about the late reply. I have bought a few acans and blastomussas and needed to recoop as well as get rid of stuff that I had on the sandbed. Anyway, I can pick up the frag on Thursday... Let me know what time you will be there so I know when to stop by...

Hey Mike I will take the six... Sorry about the late reply. I have bought a few acans and blastomussas and needed to recoop as well as get rid of stuff that I had on the sandbed. Anyway, I can pick up the frag on Thursday... Let me know what time you will be there so I know when to stop by...

Hey Edgar I will bring your frag on thursday, I get to work about 9-9.30. See ya then