Cheap frags

julespinkyd

I have a couple of frags of birds nest. A big turbo snail knocked down my last surviving frag of it and it broke on two occassions. I have now since epoxied it down. I wanted to grow them and put them somewhere else but now I just really want my sandbed better than these frags. First comer gets them call me if you are coming I will be here the rest of the day today. 388-1072 Edgar. I am in Round Rock...

1) birds nest about an 1 1/2 in $10

2) birds nest multiple small branches just glued on a disk 1/2 in. $5

3) 8 eyes of rah, 8 eagle eyes on a small rock $15

4) 5 small polyps of blue hornets on small rock $15

5) 7 small polyps of blue hornets on small disk $15

6) 7 small polyps of blue hornets on small disk $15

7)10 small polyps of blue hornets on disk $20

8) 5 small polyps of fire and Ice on a small rock $5

** on number (3) the eyes of rah were a little upset when I removed them from the colony and decided to loose their orange center. They have been on this small rock for about a week and are just begining to get them back. Number (8) is a small rock I found today behind one of my other corals. It is a little dull do to lack of light but I am pretty sure they will get there color back. You can see what I mean from the picture. You are welcome to come and see before buying anything

post-977-055991500 1283042794_thumb.jpg

post-977-068882100 1283042854_thumb.jpg

post-977-022661300 1283042935_thumb.jpg

post-977-037886200 1283042979_thumb.jpg

Edited by julespinkyd

Awesome call u tomorrow when I'm on my way probaly same time as today around 730.

That would be fine... I just added another small branch to the number 1 that I accidentally knocked off my little colony... I can't believe I just did that!.....

Edited by julespinkyd