a few z's and p's

mikedelgado

I separated this colony and ended up with a mini colony of 20+ king midas and 4 chong bongs .$75 for the mini colony I made from this pic.I also have the eye of rah zoos available if you like those too.

DSCN0366.jpg

nuke greens $5 a polyp

033.jpg

pink zippers $10 a polyp

DSCN1355.jpg

ultimate frags black berrys $8 a polyp

v033.jpg

raptors rainbow 10 polyp + mini colony $60 or $10 a polyp

DSCN0908.jpg

jokers 5 polyp + frags $5 per polyp

IMG_9946.jpg

phe red rings $5 per polyp

DSCN0839.jpg

many have been cut and healed for months some are cut to order. thanks for lookin

Edited by mikedelgado

I do tile and wood. I have been doing salado floors tile work for around 10 years. I might could come back to salado one day this week. If not, this weekend for sure.

Cool. I may need your help someday. I'll pm you my #. oops your pm box is full or somethin. here it is 512 924 2064

Edited by mikedelgado

update: all obo so dont be shy. the mini colony of chong bongs and king midas is spoken for but I have more of each I can frag in case there is interest. I dont have any more 5 polypish frags of the jokers but I can make some if there is more interest in this size.I do have 6 or so fully healed growing and super colored 10ish polyp frags I can let go for $40 obo. Also looking for trades of other juicy varieties.

thanks for lookin

• 2 weeks later...