Andrew's Tank Move

ACampbell

Hey everyone,

I need help moving Clint's tank to my house this Saturday the 14th. We'll start at 11 a.m.

tubs/jugs/other supplies -- Covered

Truck -- Covered

People -- fishypets, headless_donkey, caferacermike, tomanero, & myself

All welcome, Please LMK if you want to help.

As always, free pizza and beer to those who can help.

Clint's tank isn't that heavy, his stand on the other hand is.

Wish I could help ya'll but I'll be in Vegas all weekend for a bachelor party. The offer to call my cell phone if anything comes up still applies Andrew ;)

John

Thanks everyone for offering to help.

I am in. What is the address? I have access to a van if that will help.

Yes, please bring Van if possible. I will PM addresses to everyone soon. We are in N. Austin, around Mo Pac and Duval, and Clint is only 4 miles away from my house.

I should be able to make it. I have a nice cart that will hold over 1,000lbs and 4 professional Woods suction cups I can bring. They worked so well that all it took was the cups and a friend to move my 400g acrylic.

Sweet. Please bring those.

Does anyone have a truck we can use? and tubs/trash cans for live rock?

Thanks everyone for offering to help.

Yes, please bring Van if possible. I will PM addresses to everyone soon. We are in N. Austin, around Mo Pac and Duval, and Clint is only 4 miles away from my house.

Sweet. Please bring those.

Does anyone have a truck we can use? and tubs/trash cans for live rock?

Andrew,

With everything else happening in my life right now, I don't think I can provide myself Saturday, but you are certainly welcome to use my tubs. I think I have 3 - 22g square tubs, and 2 - 12g (or 18g, can't remember) round tubs. We don't live far from each other (I'm up just off Oak Knoll) so we could arrange to pick them up this week, or if need be I could probably drop them off Saturday morning.

Also, since the site has changed, I don't ever get emails telling me I have responses to threads I've joined. Could you send me an email letting me know how to set that again (I tried to find it myself but couldn't). Or do you have to set it each time on each seperate thread below?

Stephen

Andrew,

With everything else happening in my life right now, I don't think I can provide myself Saturday, but you are certainly welcome to use my tubs. I think I have 3 - 22g square tubs, and 2 - 12g (or 18g, can't remember) round tubs. We don't live far from each other (I'm up just off Oak Knoll) so we could arrange to pick them up this week, or if need be I could probably drop them off Saturday morning.

Thank you, I will PM for arrangments.

Also, since the site has changed, I don't ever get emails telling me I have responses to threads I've joined. Could you send me an email letting me know how to set that again (I tried to find it myself but couldn't). Or do you have to set it each time on each seperate thread below?

To subscribe to a specific thread you can click "Options" at the top right of the thread, and then click "Track this topic". After you click it, you'll be presented with several different options on how you want to be notified.

Similarly, If you'd like to subscribe to a forum you can click on "Options" and then click on "Subscribe to this forum". HTH

Also if you go to My Controls at the top of the page, click on Email Settings on the left side and make sure the bottom box is checked. That automatically subscribes you to a thread you reply in.

Thanks Gabriel. That was the one I was looking for, but the other things Andrew described will be useful too, now that I know how to use them.

Stephen

We are in N. Austin, around Mo Pac and Duval, and Clint is only 4 miles away from my house.

Wow, we are neighbors! I'm over on Scribe, off of Amherst between Duval and Parmer. Unfortunately, I think we have a full weekend planned. Wish I could help. Good luck with the tank. I'm glad it's going to a good home! I was very sad to hear that Clint was selling it.

Gabriel's plans have changed; so far it's just Clint, headless_donkey, caferacermike and myself.

A few more people will make this much easier. Please consider helping.

Free Lamborghinis for all that can help. :lol:

Andrew,

I'm in. (and so is my longbed '86 chevy worktruck that can hold what you need without fear off scratching the gorgeous finish)

Let me know where to meet you.

Steve

I went there to get my buckets and mag 7 pump that they used to pump the water to the tank. IT looks awesome!! It had 400 metal halide, and now I'm thinking of changing my light set up right away. Great tank with a fabulious set up!

-Joseph

Glad to hear everything's in place. Pics please!

I get my camera back tonight, so I'll try and snap a few good pics within the next couple of days. I'll probably post them to my blog.

I live on Eton and I'm only few streets away from Scribe. Feel free to come over and check it out in person.

I have moved my webcam to the new tank. I'm not very happy with the contrast I'm getting though. :lol: