Announcing the July meeting.

dapettit

Although the meeting was small we had a blast!

Thanks James & Carol for being such wonderful hosts!

ACR meeting and Salt Lick BBQ with good friends. I't doesn't get any better than this. . .

Dave & Robin

Thank you James, Carol and Evie for having us!!

James, I'll call you at 3AM when I wake up screaming because the scorpions and rattlesnakes are coming to get me...;)

Dave and Robin...we had a wonderful time!! I am still burping BBQ sauce...:( I guess I am happy I passed on the pie and ice cream??????:doh:

Dave...you and Carmine have more in common than we we do...:angry: I guess life is more than just reefing? He really enjoyed your company and interests...who knew?

Hopefully we can catch the next one. Jason worked from 5a.m and didn't get home until 11p.m. I made a trip to AAF for 1p.m. to pick up something he didn't know I bought.

Hopefully we can catch the next one. Jason worked from 5a.m and didn't get home until 11p.m. I made a trip to AAF for 1p.m. to pick up something he didn't know I bought.

I associate with your last sentence...TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!

I think there is an addictive component to AAF auctions

Especially when (after going their last weekend) some of the prices are higher than actually going there and buying something directly

I think there is an addictive component to AAF auctions

Especially when (after going their last weekend) some of the prices are higher than actually going there and buying something directly

I need to stop buying...period....but I am addicted to winning, like in Vegas....I need Gamblers Anonymous....but now, I won't be "anonymous" anymore after this post??

I need to unplug the computer until tomorrow????