Hi Everyone!

Stacy

Just wanted to say hi and let you know a little about me :wave:

I'm up in Leander and have a 29 gallon tank that's been set up for about 3 years. I finally have a good light on it now, so I'm looking to stock more than just the mushrooms I have now. :)

I got a great GSP rock from the frag swap last month so I'm really glad I found out about ARC in time. I also recently bought a cherub angel from another member. This club ROCKS!! I'm looking forward to being more involved and coming to meetings and things like that. I need someone to talk to who is excited about this hobby since my husband soooo isn't :)

Thanks!!

Stacy

Nice to meet ya Stacy, I'm in the cedar park area too, well more like next to lakeline mall lol. Yeah , both clubs rock and you find some really nice corals for the money. There is another maast meeting in San Antonio this month and in May will be at greenmako's casa in round rock. So keep on " reefing" <-- I'm a dork, sorry, didn't get alot of sleep lately, lol. I have some corals for sale if your every interested since we live pretty close to each other.

-Joseph Le

• 2 months later...

Hi Stacy! :doh:

I live pretty near you in Georgetown, on Williams drive. Hope to see pics of your tank soon! Oh yeah there are definitely alot of ppl who like to talk here! Yeah my family isnt interested at all either. o well!

-Andrew