Rose Anemone

finfriend

Straight from renowned aquarist John Coppolino (COPPS on RC) - my anemone split 2 or 3 months ago and is now ready for a new home. This is the vibrant red, long tentacled variety that grows quite large. This one is already about 6 inches or better when inflated and gorgeous! My ocellaris clowns have been in heaven splitting their time between this one and the mother.

This clone became accessible when it climbed on to a colony of Eye Of Rah zoas! It sounds a little strange but that is where it resides - for the moment. Now, If it comes off of the zoa colony prior to sale the price is $90. If not... this large colony of EOR zoas (larger than the colony pictured below @ 100+ zoas) will be included for the bargain price of $110! :(

post-732-064536500 1278041854_thumb.jpg

post-732-023875400 1278042235_thumb.jpg

post-732-059968400 1278042823_thumb.jpg

I have some Eye Of Rah zoa frags available in different sizes - starting at $10. Some others too. Just let me know if you want to come by and take a look.

Want to frag a piece of the eye of rah-if so how much would you sell it for?

thanks

long

Sale on the anemone is pending. However, I do have another small RBTA about "2 inches" that I got from Mama a while back (would be great for a nano tank). It has nice rose color and holds it's bubble tips. Price on it is $40.

• 2 weeks later...