Austin Aqua Farms EBAY Auction

Rjohn

Well I verified that I lost some of the auctions I've been bidding on all week to others here at ARC because of this thread.

I won't be bothering to bid again on AAF auctions as I will always be thinking that I might be bidding against a member here.

Yeah I'm really upset about what happened tonight but hey it could happen at any time right? Just gonna let it go.... At least I still have the $350 I had set aside in my proxy bids to do other things with.

Edited by caferacermike
  • Like 1

No problem, Will. It seemed to me to be only fair that everyone get a shot at these kind of deals. I must say that not everyone seems to agree with me tho.

No problem, Will. It seemed to me to be only fair that everyone get a shot at these kind of deals. I must say that not everyone seems to agree with me tho.

I agree with you Ric.... everyone should have a chance at great deals.... sorry that it upset some... thanks for the heads up Ric

I don't think you would feel that way Ric if you were the one who was presently bidding at the same time you made this announcement. I know it is a kind gesture to help our ARC family...YOU know that is what I am all about...but I do not feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that I might possibly be taking something away from the friends I have here in this club. I am NOT being greedy...I give, not take away, and offer deals here on ARC to help others out. That was one of my primary reasons for starting the little business I run for OUR club solely. And being spiteful does not promote a feeling of calm through the club. I want everyone to have an opportunity to get great deals where ever they can...just not at the sake of each other. Many of us could have being bidding against each other all along...but ignorance is bliss. I too will not bid on AAF auctions anymore. I was bidding for myself...my own passion...not to re-sell...you can see that by what I do have and have had for sale. It was never anything from AAF. I sincerely hope that all who were not aware of the auctions win what they are bidding on and are happy!! That' what ARC is all about. Being I can find other means of a great deal as a retailer, without affecting your wallets and competing against you, and to offer you these deals in the future as I presently do, I will gracefully bow out.

Sincerely,

Laura

Well I verified that I lost some of the auctions I've been bidding on all week to others here at ARC because of this thread.

I won't be bothering to bid again on AAF auctions as I will always be thinking that I might be bidding against a member here.

Yeah I'm really upset about what happened tonight but hey it could happen at any time right? Just gonna let it go.... At least I still have the $350 I had set aside in my proxy bids to do other things with.

What's wrong with bidding against another ARC member? Its really no different from someone posting corals for sale @ $XX price and me saying "That's too much for me" but you saying, "I'll take it". You were willing to pay the price, I wasn't so you got the item.

I am not sure I see how that is different than Jake posting what has come in lately to RCA or any of the other vendors that post their products on here all the time.

No I am not going to argue with anyone about this. I have no intention of causing any discord or disharmony on the board. I apologize for any disruption I may have caused to this point.