Black or Blue Buckets

mcallahan

Might be easier to take orange or white buckets and cover the outside with dark paper. Try Michaels for sticky paper. I would suggest spray painting them but the paint chemicals might leach thru the plastic.

It just occurred to me that a cheap roll of sticky shelf paper would work.

oh yeah! duh! :)

Why not just tie a black trash bag around the outside?

I could, but they could tear and have to be replaced. Easier just to get dark buckets.

this may be a dumb question but why does it have to be a dark bucket to grow pods???

what I've read is that if its darker, they grow slower and the bucket/tank is less likely to crash from them growing too fast.

Plus, they like the dark

Mark - scronged around in garage - found another container that I could use for the Port Aransas trip.

Will bring the bucket to you today when I pick up the BSR order around 12:30 (if it's here) or Sunday

around 11-12.

wayne

this may be a dumb question but why does it have to be a dark bucket to grow pods???

what I've read is that if its darker, they grow slower and the bucket/tank is less likely to crash from them growing too fast.

Plus, they like the dark

ahh ok thanks Mark that makes sense.. I was just curious :)