New member to your Reef Club/Forums

tynmissy

Hi all!!!

We are a family of 6 moving to Austin from Maine. My(Melissa) father has lived in Austin for 20 years and we are excited to be moving down. Our family consists of myself, my awesome husband(Ty) whom will be on here a lot more than myself...Our 11 year old son, Dylan. Our 2 year old son, R.J. and 1 year old daughter Sam. We also have my husband's father living with us. 4 neurotic cats, a 55 gallon freshwater tank and a 29 gallon reef tank filled with live rock, lps and soft corals and a cool lawnmower blenny. I think there's a huge amount of snails and hermit crabs in there as well. We also are planning on setting up a seahorse tank once we get down there!

We will be moving there in about 4 months after a vacation we just took and bought a house through KB Homes and would love to join your group!

We look forward to posting with you all!!! glasses1.gif

Ty and Melissa

We actually are trying to close right now on a house in Kyle. If for any reason it fails, we also have a deposit through kb homes in Southwest Austin(Springfield comunity). But, it seems to be working out for the one in Kyle..Can we still be part of the Austin community boards here??? blob7.gif

Thank you all for your warm wecome. We really look forward to chatting with you all and moving down there!

fish.gif Ty & Melissa

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for your warm welcome. We ended up buying the KB Home house in Springfield Heights in Austin. They are getting ready to pour the slab as we speak, so we'll be leaving here on Aug 4th to head down. We look forward to meeting you all! Ty & Melissa