LE Tyree Flower Petal Monitpora Capricornis

addboy

This is BLUE and GREEN.....Just the way Superman Monti. looks maroon from a distance.....you get up closer and it is very distinct....I think you can actually click to enlarge the picture. I can't say for sure what it would look like under other lighting...all I know is that the "Whiter" the bulb...the more yellow gets through, and the more yellow the bulb, the more brown the coral...body and polyps, but if your other colors look good, this one should look good too.....And then again, I don't really know of anything with Tyree's name on it that costs $20 and comes with free advise *WHOOT !!! Holla People...Still got all 3 of these beauties !!!....CASH THOSE PAYCHECKS !!!! Is'nt coral the only reason we go to work in the 1st place ???

Is this blue under white bulbs, or does it just look that way under antinics?

It also looks blue because of the polyps. It is a green cap with bright blue polyps. Great coral if I didnt have it already I would be interested.

Hmmmmm....I also have some "Fragfarmers LE Pink Sandollar" and "True Undata" frags that are looking really good....oh yeah....and a Superman Digi frag that I want to go to a safe place...just in case the mother keels over some day. Superman DIGI is a must have !! Just cant Remember who told me they wanted a piece.

OKAY!! I have an almost an inch frag of the Supperman Digi, an inch of the Skittles Granulosa, an inch square of the Sandollar Monti.....ALL FOR $40 (your pick of the leftovers too !!)

First one to the door with cash. LMK 633.7128 Thanks, GARRETT.