Reefs2Go group buy

polarbear

I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in getting some stuff from Reefs2Go. My brother liked the snails and hermits that were in my tank (which he is taking care of now for me) and wanted to get some for his 55 gallon tank. I told him I would check on here to see if I could get in on a group order. The thing is, I have never done this before and I was hoping someone would be willing to take on the task of placing the order and being the person that gets the delievery and hands the goodies out. Please let me know if you are interedted. I was thinking of getting 100 hermits ($20.00 )and 50 nerite snails ($20.00) .

Im sure i can find something there. i need some cleanup crew crabs have been attacking the snails for the shells so i could use some bigger ones. and more snails now.. really all depends on the pickup though to be honest.

Hey August, if you want to split the hermits and snails with me that would be cool. My brother said he didnt need all 100 hermits and 50 snails. So i was thinking we could split both in half.

Imight be willing to head it up if Mark can walk me through what to do... I havent ever done it myself either... more then willing to though smile.gif

Its a matter of filling out an excel spreadsheet with everyone's choices, then getting everyone' name and email addy and sending it all to R2G.

Or you can just order everything as yours (like the vivid order) and split it up once you get it in

how does that work with shipping costs? will R2G split that as well Mark.. that is if we dont make the mark for free shipping.

Looks like 150.00 or more in livestock gets us free shipping. so we should be able to hit that..

how does that work with shipping costs? will R2G split that as well Mark.. that is if we dont make the mark for free shipping.

Looks like 150.00 or more in livestock gets us free shipping. so we should be able to hit that..

if you get over $150, then there is no shipping. I've never NOT had a free shipping order so I can't say about how the split of shipping works

OK I can take lead on this...

Order Closes Tuesday May 4th @ 2pm

Orders over $150 free shipping

ARC members get 10% off

I will send our order to them and they will send billing out individually so pm your paypal addy or post it here.

Pick up will be in Kyle unless we work out a central meet point also.

IF there is anything I left out or forgot Mark please help me out!!

OK I can take lead on this...

Order Closes Tuesday May 4th @ 5pm

Orders over $150 free shipping

ARC members get 10% off

I will send our order to them and they will send billing out individually so pm your paypal addy or post it here.

Pick up will be in Kyle unless we work out a central meet point also.

IF there is anything I left out or forgot Mark please help me out!!

yep, you have to fill out the spreadsheet itemized to with each person's order, how many they want, what the discount is per item, etc. PM me your email and I'll send it over; the board won't let me attach and excel file

ok!!

heeeere we go:

1 x pink skunk clown = $23.59 (if you can, see if they can get me a smaller sized on please)

1 x sea lettuce-ulva = 9.99

Hey Corey can you post on the Reefs2Go thread I started... I figure it will be easier to keep track of with a fresh one with all the info on it...

Thanks