Temp and PH controllers

Headless_donkey

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you

I am looking into a 1-wire network and then converting it to RS232, but it would definitely involve some things I am not adept at. There is also a thread on RC about converting a wireless router into an aquarium controller.

James,

Can you post the link to the thread on RC about converting the wireless router to a controller?

Stephen

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=484912

WAY too deep for me and I think they gave up on using the AP and it has moved to a small PC. If you understand the code they have posted you have to explain it to me. In the end I think a controller like you have would certainly be easier and maybe cheaper.

Just thought about this thread and thought to go look for it. Hadn't realized you had replied. I never got an email. I guess with the new site, I need to go in and change my profile again so I get emails. Anyway, I'll take a look at it, but I haven't coded in years and never did APs, but if it looks anyway sensible to me I will holler.

Stephen