BlueZooAquatics

Captain Vash

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interested in anything from BlueZoo? They have Tiger Tail Cucumbers on sale and I really want one. I'll probably grab some other things too. I'm tired of this Cyano. 140 bucks gets us free shipping.

how much is the cucumber? i may want one.

Downloading this form from BlueZoo tonight and getting this set up. My computer doesn't have Excel since it's not a "real" version of Windows(Because I built my own computer) so I have to download it(Excel).

Should have everything sent to Blue tonight.

Group buy discounts apply to list price (non-sale, non-volume break) items only. Group buy discount tiers for list price items:

≥ $500 = 10%

≥ $1,000 = 15%

≥ $2,000 = 20%

$140+ is free shipping.

Group buy coordinator will handle all financial activity (only one credit card can/will be charged per order).

We do not accept PayPal for group buys because PayPal transactions cannot be changed after payment is received.

Refunds for losses will be issued to the group buy coordinator. Store credits can be issued to group members upon request.

Orders should be as complete as possible at the time of submittal (please minimize or avoid last minute changes).

To make bag sorting easy, group buy members will be assigned a letter A-J that will be written on bags in place of a name. The spreadsheet below will be used as a packing list and a for your reference, a copy will be included with the order.

For the sake of all involved (especially the animals), we may delay shipment of orders if severe weather is forecast for either the destination or FedEx shipping hubs.

To ensure the highest order fill rate, please allow at least three days between the final order submission and the chosen delivery date. For example: Final order submitted Monday night with delivery scheduled for Friday of the same week.

Order will be shipped as complete as possible on the scheduled date. If an animal is not fit for travel on the day of shipment, the order will ship on schedule without it. If the item is already paid for, a refund will be issued for the missing item.

Starting the orders now and the end date is Saturday the 10th at 12pm.