Few Beginners Corals Sale

cmanning

I have the following corals my husbands wants out of the main tank. They're attached to fairly medium rocks--about 5"-6" in size (no rubble).

1 large frilly mushroom (about 5" in diameter when expanded) w/some green palys----asking $15.-----SOLD.

gallery_40_5_145856.jpg

1 large rock w/green palys---asking $15.----PENDING PICKUP "MOORIC"

Side shot.

gallery_40_5_147979.jpg

Top shot---some distortion due to circulating pump.

gallery_40_5_8458.jpg

1 large rock w/3 frilly mushrooms (color is sort of a blue/green underneath the frills) w/some palys---asking $15.----SOLD

gallery_40_5_72802.jpg

Thanks for looking.

By "beginner" you mean "low maintenance". Haha. I consider myself an experienced reefer and love low maintenance corals.

Yeah!!! These mushrooms are a lot easier to take care of then Yumas or Ricordeas..IME. As for the palys...most seem low maintenance.

I have the following corals my husbands wants out of the main tank. They're attached to fairly medium rocks--about 5"-6" in size (no rubble).

1 large frilly mushroom (about 5" in diameter when expanded) w/some green palys----asking $15.

gallery_40_5_145856.jpg

1 large rock w/green palys---asking $15.

Side shot.

gallery_40_5_147979.jpg

Top shot---some distortion due to circulating pump.

gallery_40_5_8458.jpg

1 large rock w/3 frilly mushrooms (color is sort of a blue/green underneath the frills) w/some palys---asking $15.

gallery_40_5_72802.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Hey Cindy!!

May I purchase the 2 mushroom rocks?

Thanks!!!!

Sure....I'll post on the thread for "pending pickup". ....sounds good for you?

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!

BTW...the skimmer works like a horse!!!

Can I come tomorrow or any day that is good for you? Do you want me to bring you the trochus IOU?

We'll be here all day tomorrow.....so its good. About the trochus snails, sure why not.....I just can't believe all of them died. I have about 4 or 5 of them that are about 3 to 4 yrs old and still mowing down any algae that pops up in the main tank.

Question: What is the salinity in your tank---the one the trochus are in? Just got me curious.

We'll be here all day tomorrow.....so its good. About the trochus snails, sure why not.....I just can't believe all of them died. I have about 4 or 5 of them that are about 3 to 4 yrs old and still mowing down any algae that pops up in the main tank.

Question: What is the salinity in your tank---the one the trochus are in? Just got me curious.

OK!! I'll call tomorrow.....

I keep the salinity in all my tanks on the higher end....at .023-.024....I have trochus in each one....maybe you want me to bring you something else instead?? Whatever you want...just ask...:bye: