Hello all!

FragsandMore

I am new around here, but not new to reefing. I started up my first saltwater tank back in December of 1994 and been going ever since! I once kept a C. argi, African flameback angel, and an Achilles tang together in a 20 gal high tank. I know I know, but honestly, I had the Achilles for over 3 years, until I moved down here to go to college!

I have nearly tried everything and read even more, but I will never say I know it all! I don't believe anyone does, since this hobby is so ever-changing!

I have been called arrogant about my reefing [(by a past girlfriend) HA what did she know?] :D but I just have lots of experience that is all I base my workings on.

I am also a sponsor on here and I take pride in my things. Meaning, I have before, and would again, turned down a sale because I thought the coral would not be a good fit for the person based on their knowledge and experience. I would never try to sell a mandarinfish to a newbie with a week-old 12 gal nano tank, lol. I have seen it done before, but not here y'all! Take a lil' pride when buying from me please!

Glad I could be here to help out and please, feel free to ask me anything and I will answer it honestly because when dealing with live animals, why lie, it will only hurt you, your tank, and the poor defenseless creatures you are trying to keep!