Hanna PO4 Photometer $40!

mcallahan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the update as of 11p tonight. I don't know everyone's real name so LMK if I didn't account for you (and give me your real name so I can associate it with the payment)<br><br><font color="#1C2837"><font face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><font size="2"><font color="#1C2837"><font face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><font size="2"><font color="#1C2837"><font face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><font size="2"><font color="#1C2837"><font face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><font size="2">- Eckreef (split 100 reagents with muddybluewater) <b><strike>due: $52.32</strike> </b><b>paid</b><br>- joshman1204 (split 100 w/barderer) <b><strike>due: $52.32</strike> </b><b>paid</b><br>- ongmat (split 100 reagents with all) $39.99+?<br>- barderer (split 100 with joshman) <b>due: $52.32</b><br>- dapettit (box of 100 reagents split w/don duncan)- finding out about vials</font></font></font></font></font></font><br><font color="#1C2837"><font face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><font size="2"><font color="#1C2837"><font face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><font size="2">- muddybluewater (split 100 with Eckreef) <b><strike>due: $52.3</strike>2 </b><b>paid</b><br>- donduncan (box of 100 reagents split w/dapettit) <b>due: $52.32</b><br>- offroadadodge (split 100 reagents with mcallahan) <b><strike>due: $52.32</strike> </b><b>paid</b><br>- mcallahan (splitting 100 reagents with offroadadodge) </font></font></font><b>due: $52.32</b><br><font face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><font size="2"><font color="#1C2837"><font size="2">- Razorsharp (100 reagents for himself) <b>paid</b></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font> </font></font></font>

Here is the final tally:

Here is the 11:22a tally. Looks like we might loose a couple of people as I haven't received payment, but we'll still get free shipping.

My paypal addy: [email protected]. (I DON'T MONITOR THIS EMAIL, so any msg you sent there won't get to me.

Photometer ($39.99)

Box of 100 Reagents ($24.95)

- Eckreef (split 100 reagents with muddybluewater) due: $52.32 paid

- joshman1204 (split 100 w/barderer) due: $52.32 paid

- ongmat (split 100 reagents with all) $39.99+? (pending)

- barderer (split 100 with joshman) due: $52.32

- dapettit (box of 100 reagents split w/don duncan)- due: $52.32 paid

- muddybluewater (split 100 with Eckreef) due: $52.32 paid

- donduncan (box of 100 reagents split w/dapettit) due: $52.32

- offroadadodge (split 100 reagents with mcallahan) due: $52.32 paid

- mcallahan (splitting 100 reagents with offroadadodge) due: $52.32 paid

- Razorsharp (100 reagents for himself) paid

it comes with one. dappetit wanted more so that he could have one cuvette for each tank. You know, so he could be a reef snob... hmm.png

That's me! and what if you break the one that comes with it. . .