Toadstool Leathers

JamesL

I will be bringing two toadstool leather frags to the meeting tomorrow. They are tan, with ever-so-slight greenish polyps. They were fragged many months ago, so are totally healed, and growing rapidly. One in only about an inch across, and the other is a couple of inches.

They are free to a good home, but if you have some low-light corals you are looking to offload, would take some in exchange.

I will be bringing two toadstool leather frags to the meeting tomorrow. They are tan, with ever-so-slight greenish polyps. They were fragged many months ago, so are totally healed, and growing rapidly. One in only about an inch across, and the other is a couple of inches.

They are free to a good home, but if you have some low-light corals you are looking to offload, would take some in exchange.

Hi, I would love to have one and will be at the meeting tomorrwo. I have a kyriptonite that is not doing so well in my tank...(thinking it is not getting enough light). Would you trade for one?

thanks

theresa

I would love to have them I don't have much to trade as my tank is fairly new at least not right now...

If you are coming to the meeting, then you are more than welcome to it.

Hi, I would love to have one and will be at the meeting tomorrwo. I have a kyriptonite that is not doing so well in my tank...(thinking it is not getting enough light). Would you trade for one?

thanks

theresa

Sure, I have had great luck with candy canes in my current tank.

Well if you have an extra one I will be at the meeting tomorrow and would love a small one. I will be bringing some small blue mushrooms and green spotted mushrooms to the meeting for anyone that wants them.

Well if you have an extra one I will be at the meeting tomorrow and would love a small one. I will be bringing some small blue mushrooms and green spotted mushrooms to the meeting for anyone that wants them.

Right now all of the frags I have are spoken for ... but if something falls through, I will let you know.