• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got my order almost ready to go.

I have a couple questions.

I'm looking at the 75 GPS RO/DI 5 Stage Plus System, That should do everything I need, right?

I'm also looking at either the ReefKeeper Lite L1 or L3. I want something that will control my heater better than just using the heater thermostat. I'd also like to do an ATO at some point as well. It seems to have gotten good reviews, and is (semi) reasonably priced.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

-Dan

Placed our order last night...can't wait...now we just need to figure out where to put the new RO/DI system...I don't think this one will fit under the sink. I am sure hubby will be making me walk across the house with water buckets!

Gosh no LOL...I think 8 in the house is plenty (still need to place one HINT HINT). The Pekingese I brought home in November is the last new dog for some time...I was lucky Jason didn't make me sleep on the porch. That's Buddy in the photo, he's been with us about 7yrs. I wanted him to sniff the RO/DI so you could compare the size to something. He's an 80lb dog.

Jason decided to put the unit under the breakfast bar in the living room. He's going to attach it to the wall then drill a hole through to the plumbing for the sink. I'm hoping I can find something to cover it up afterwards...

Dena

you adopted another dog.

Gosh no LOL...I think 8 in the house is plenty (still need to place one HINT HINT). The Pekingese I brought home in November is the last new dog for some time...I was lucky Jason didn't make me sleep on the porch. That's Buddy in the photo, he's been with us about 7yrs. I wanted him to sniff the RO/DI so you could compare the size to something. He's an 80lb dog.

Jason decided to put the unit under the breakfast bar in the living room. He's going to attach it to the wall then drill a hole through to the plumbing for the sink. I'm hoping I can find something to cover it up afterwards...

Dena

no, the RO DI unit is the new dog... cool.gif

LOL.

We are having a problem with it...it's only pumping out 150gpd instead of the 300gpd it's rated at. Jason has emailed BRS to see if there is anything else he should be doing. Our water pressure is at 60lbs and it says best results are 65lbs, anything under 50lbs will probably need an extra pump. So we should be getting a lot better than 150gpd. We shall see...we definitely paid for one that should put out 300gpd biggrin.gif

Part of my order was not in the box. It was a small bottle so I'm sure it was just an oversight, but I can not seem to find an e-mail address for these folks on there web site. Does anyone have one?

Thank,

-Dan

Mitch,

Just saw your post. Thanks for the offer but it wasn't anything major.

To Mike, Bill B, and Derry, the order arrived tonight. PM me or give me a call about arranging pickup. I will be around tomorrow and for the most part this weekend.

Stephen

Edited by reefman