EVERYONE PLEASE READ

August

I know that this is a fish forum but I also know that most people on here have families. I ask everyone to please pray from my Step sister and her family as they are going through one of the worst things a mother and family should have to go through. Brittany's 8 month old son Jullian died lastnight of suspected SIDS. On sunday they found him in his crib not breathing but was able to revive him, due to weather in San Angelo they were unable to transfer him out of the hospital there to FT. Worth till Monday. They discovered Global brain damage from "Lack of Oxygen" and unfortunately it didnt look hopeful for him, and last night an 8 month old boy joined God as an angel. I ask for everyone to say a prayer for all of them to get through this very rough and trying time in their lives.

I have a 7 month old son who was born with a heart condition that required 2 surgeries.. and will eventually have more so I can really understand where they are and how hard this must be.

To everyone who has children and even those who dont, make sure you go home and take them in your arms and never forget to tell them you love them and how proud you are of them. If there is one thing I learned is NEVER take your life, family, or the things you have for granted... because they could be gone in an instant...

God Bless everyone

Thank you... I feel so greatful that what my son has the Drs can help to fix... I feel bad that I say that because I wouldnt wish something like that on anyone... I just hope that God helps all of them find strength to get through it

Just wanted to let everyone know that Julian became an organ donor and seems to have saved at least the life of one other baby so far... right here in Texas... so if there is anything positive at this difficult time this is it.... Thank you everyone and God Bless you all

Our prayers from our family to yours will be granted for the weeks to come, in time of tragedy there is always a positive side to the dispare. God bless your family and may the days to come bring you a life full of happiness and many beautiful memories!!!! AMEN!!!!!