Ever do anything just plain stupid?

Jimbo662

Doing my testing yesterday while watching Price is Right. Opened a new box of alk test. Did the 4 drops and swirled for a bit, set everything down to turn my ro off that was filling the ATO. Picked up the sample container and looked at it and noticed it's not a greenish color like it normally is...even held it up to the light...it was crystal clear. I thought what the hell...something is wrong. That's when I noticed the top off the solution already...yep...looked in the bottle and it had a greenish tint to it!!!! **** YOU PRICE IS RIGHT!!!!

I bought a 300 gallon tank, without fully planning it out, and then tried to unload it from the truck by myself. I probably should have gone with a BC29.

Yeah, I went and helped a guy who bought a 300 gallon tank unload his tank when he got himself in trouble. [emoji23]
  • Like 1

How did we even survive that? It was complete Crazy Town! Looking back, I should have left it in the garage another month and done some modifications to the stand. I need hinges on the doors.

You got me... I was chewing Aleve like candy afterwards.

I liked the doors like that, though they were pretty cool to just be able to slide in place like that.

It's a pain to have to take the whole panel off every time I want to check the skimmer or feed the fish. I feed my fish 2-3 times a day so the canopy stays open most of the time.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

My 130gallon tank is in my office and I don't have a dedicated fish room. I usually discard water out the window when doing water changes. One time completely forgot to remove the screen on the window before starting the siphon.....That was a bit of a mess

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Here is my feeding funny of the week.

Had my hot tea cup on the counter tonight. Decided it was time to feed the fish. Popped out a few frozen cubes to put in the feeding container. Managed to put 2 in the tea. Yes I did drink them. Walk and chew gum at same time... not me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Here is my feeding funny of the week.
Had my hot tea cup on the counter tonight. Decided it was time to feed the fish. Popped out a few frozen cubes to put in the feeding container. Managed to put 2 in the tea. Yes I did drink them. Walk and chew gum at same time... not me.

[emoji1785]. You win. Sure that was tea!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2