New and need all the learning I can get!

jake112005

Sorry planeden if I offended you...I have the utmost respect and gratitude for our service men and women

I saw it as excitement and enthusiasm. At 65 years old and 45 years of "marine ornamentals", I keep on getting excited and enthusiastic when I talk to reefers about this adventure called "reef keeping".

Jake,

Can you film a utube video of the build? If you coordinate the build with a visit to AQR, I will hook you up with a professional photographer here and we can produce a stellar utube video for you. One old vet to another vet. The photographer works for rocks. I am cheap. I want my company logo on your video. I invest in the future.

Laissez la bonne temps roulee,

Patrick

This sounds like a great idea Patrick. I think I still have enough materials here to make another one. Only think I dont have laying around is a small power head for the water in. I will see about picking one up for the build video. I'm sure we could think of some fun way to do like a drawing or contest or something with it as a finished product. Let me know what you think.

Jake

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

This sounds like a great idea Patrick. I think I still have enough materials here to make another one. Only think I dont have laying around is a small power head for the water in. I will see about picking one up for the build video. I'm sure we could think of some fun way to do like a drawing or contest or something with it as a finished product. Let me know what you think.

Jake

I have many power heads available to use here. No need to buy anything. Jody is a photography major that is graduating in May from Texas State. I suspect his availability is contingent on final projects to graduate. We should try to do a first run prior to C4 Conference on May 3. While not as good as Jakes stuff, I have a good point and shoot Cannon G7 with a very nice telescoping tripod for detail shooting.

Perhaps after the April meeting, you can come here from KimP's house. It is about 15-20 minutes from Bear Creek.

Patrick

Jake

That is a stellar idea. We can donate it as a gift at C4. Let us discuss further when we visit on Saturday. Talk with Mike Frame. He could give you some valuable pointers. He should be at the meeting as his home is in the general area of the South Side.

Patrick

Sorry planeden if I offended you...I have the utmost respect and gratitude for our service men and women

Oops, not offended, just a smart %##. I tried to keep it short and sweet. I left out the part about him being used to following orders. I was afraid it would ruin the joke, but maybe it'd have made it clearer.

Archived