Realty Science is Proud to support ARC

mFrame

If you've been around the club for any length of time you've probably met Ty Ta (aka JeeperTy). If you haven't, you owe yourself a visit to take a look at his fantastic reef tank. Recently Ty joined Keller Williams, and in that capacity he's happy to be a Professional sponsor of the Austin Reef Club. And now a few words from Ty:

post-884-0-17017200-1364332101_thumb.jpg

link

Just a little about myself, my professional background involved being an environmental scientist for almost a decade. I then made the switch and found my true calling as a real estate agent where I can use my analytical background to help serve my client's home buying and selling needs. I started my own real estate business and promptly joined Keller Williams, the #1 Real Estate company in the US! With a support network of over 80,000 agents I have the resources to take care of any of your needs. I have lived in Austin the last 7 years of my life and truly enjoy calling it my home. I set up roots here and have my entire immediate family within 15 minutes of my house. I also have the lucky fortune of marrying the girl of my dreams this coming July, this city has given me so much!

If you or someone you know might be interested in selling and/or buying a home, please send me a quick email or phone call. Even if the thoughts are still in their infancy, I welcome the opportunity to show you what I can provide to help you realize your dream. As a token of my appreciation, a small gift will accompany any referral that results in a closing. For my Austin Reef Club friends, that means any three frags (over 125 species in my tank) you want from my tank for a reference that goes to closing! If you think that is great, imagine what gift awaits you if you buy or sell your home with me! One hint... it's even better than the three free frags for a referral!

My goal is to earn a client’s business and keep it through all the stages of life by treating each home sale or purchase as if it were my own. Thank you in advance and I wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2013 in your reefing endeavors! I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business!

Ty Ta

Realtor

Keller Williams

512-689-6435

[email protected]

www.TyTheRealEstateGuy.com

www.Facebook.com/realtyscience

Frag farmer.

I've got the farmer tan from the LED's to prove it!

Ty - When I'm not goofing off, I'm a land planner and a real estate investor. So bring me one of those sweetheart pocket deals I always hear about!!!

Sweetheart pocket deals... do I get frag referrals if I find one of those for you?

John, I am looking forward to your closing gift house warming party!

Send them my way FISHNAPS!!! I will prep my frag collection for the razing!

Archived