January 2010 Meeting Pictures

Jakedoza

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do I add the pictures to the post?? will they automatically resize?

I you haven't alreay create an album in the gallery. Upload the picture. Go to the album and find the pic, right click the pic and copy the address. Go the contest album and click on the picture icon and paste the address. Or at least that is how I do.

An easier way is to create an account at photobucket.com, upload the pic. Save it and click the IMG code right click on the highlighted code. Go the contest album paste the code.

Now you are totally confused. . . :doh:

http://s443.photobucket.com/albums/qq151/txcrazycwgrl22/Saltwater%20Fish/ lets see if this will work.... not the greatest pictures but since its a cheapo camera and I didnt have the manual to figure out what it can do they arent too bad...

I took a look at your album. Not bad. . .

I really like this one:

100_0979.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok the following people had better post there favoirte pic in this months photo contest or else!

Mama

WayneB - Officially removed

JBoy251

NonSequitur

BillB

I can't so you better! Be a show off. From what I saw posted here everyone has a winning photo! You got 5 more days. . .

NEW: To enter the contest you must upload your photo to the February 2010 Photo Contest Category in the gallery.

Ok the following people had better post there favoirte pic in this months photo contest or else!

Mama

WayneB - Officially removed

JBoy251

NonSequitur

BillB

I can't so you better! Be a show off. From what I saw posted here everyone has a winning photo! You got 5 more days. . .

NEW: To enter the contest you must upload your photo to the February 2010 Photo Contest Category in the gallery.

oh jeez!!! I better talk to Justin and see what he has...my mouth was moving, not my camera shutter!!:D